If you experience difficulty accessing information on this website or need materials in an alternate format, contact email@example.com for assistance.
Authorization to Use SAP Applications
Access to SAP functions (described under Training) requires a written request signed by the user and the user’s department head.
- The SAP Authorization Request Form and SAP User Agreement is required of ALL SAP GUI users. The SAP Authorization Request form has all SAP training listed. The SAP User Agreement is required for all new employees and employees that have changed departments.
- Complete the forms and fax them to (662) 915-5750 or scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check off the training you need to access.
- Be sure that you and your Department Head sign and date the form (s).
- Users must attend the appropriate SAP Training before receiving the access requested by their department head.
SAP Authorization for Temporary Staff
- SAP Staff Assistant Form: This form is for temporary staff. Staff Assistant accounts are good for only 90 days. If the account is required after that, it must be renewed.
Authorization to Use Web Applications
In order to access certain applications on myOleMiss, a user must submit an authorization request form signed by the department in charge of the application.
- The SAP Upload Application allows authorized users to enter charges to a student’s account or payroll deductions for employees.
- Other Web applications may require the completion of the Web Application Access Request Form.
Installing SAP on a Computer
In order to access the SAP system, you must have two applications installed on your computer – the SAP GUI (Graphical User Interface) and the appropriate version of the VPN. The VPN is an additional layer of security. You must be logged in to this software before logging in to SAP, or SAP will not work.