If you experience difficulty accessing information on this website or need materials in an alternate format, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Testers may report SAP Upgrade/Patch issues to the SAP Issues Database.
- Authorization errors may be reported by filing an SU53 Report.
- Request new SAP functionality by completing an IT Work Request
- How do I reset my password for SAP?
You may reset your SAP password by logging into myOleMiss => Use the Search to locate SAP Password Reset .
- What if I am unhappy with the way the new release of the SAP GUI looks?
Newer releases of the SAP GUI will change the default look/theme and the location of some icons/buttons. See the infographic page for more details. Note that older themes will likely retire as new versions of the SAP GUI are released, so please try the new look/theme! Otherwise, click here for instructions to reset your theme.
- How often are SAP Trainings offered?
All SAP Trainings are offered once a month except in July and December. If you need emergency training, you may contact the trainers by clicking here.
- How do I report SAP issues encountered during testing?
Testers may report SAP Upgrade/Patch issues to the SAP Issues Database.
Old Forms Usage
All new requests for authorizations should be submitted using the SAP and Web Authorization Form. The forms below are to be used when advised by SAP Support. Completed forms should be scanned/emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (662) 915-5750.